Working Papers

Working Papers

Working papers serve as your official employment certificate. Working papers are required for students so that businesses do not schedule students for too many hours while school is in session.  Working papers are required for students under the age of 16.

Complete the Application for Employment Certificate.

  • Complete Part 1 & 2 using full legal name, address, age, parent signature and date of birth. 

  • Page 3 must be signed by your physician.  If there is a current physical on file with the school nurse, she may sign off on the medical certification.

  • Return completed application to the High School Attendance Office to receive your working permit.

The Honeoye Falls-Lima Central School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs, activities, employment, and admissions; and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.

The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: David Leahy, Compliance Officer/Coordinator, at: Email -, Telephone - (585) 624-7181, Address - 20 Church Street, Honeoye Falls, NY 14472. Inquiries concerning the application of the Honeoye Falls-Lima Central School District non-discrimination policies may also be referred to the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights (OCR), 32 Old Slip, 26th Floor, New York, NY 10005, Telephone (646) 428-3800 (voice) or (800) 877-8339 (TTY).

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.